CN-Digestion places special emphasis on proteolytic enzymes so that it can be used for both digestive support and help provide building blocks for injured tissues. It is a comprehensive digestive enzyme and probiotic blend specifically designed to aid and support digestive tract function and nutrient absorption. Key ingredients are therapeutic doses of Lipase (fat digestions), Protease (incl. Bromelain, pepsin, trypsin, and papain), Lactase (lactose digestion), Amylase (carbohydrate breakdown), Cellulase (fiber digestion), Dulse, Spirulina (super blue-green algae), and Invertase (splits sucrose into glucose and fructose over a broad pH range).
Gas? Bloating? Poor Digestion?
CN-Digestion Supports Digestive Tract
Function and Nutrient Absorption
CN-Digestion is one of the most comprehensive enzyme supplements available today. It is a broad-spectrum multiple enzyme formulation that contains 7 digestive enzymes along with probiotics, spirulina, dulse and trace minerals.
CN-Digestion places special emphasis on proteolytic enzymes so that it can be used not only for digestive support, but also to support comfort and provide building blocks for injured tissues.
• One of the most comprehensive enzyme supplements available today.
• A broad-spectrum multiple enzyme formulation, it contains 7 digestive enzymes along with probiotics, spirulina,
dulse and trace minerals.
Digestive enzymes are beneficial for:
• Geriatric individuals (as we age, enzyme secretion decreases)
• Those with jaw or teeth problems (improper chewing of food decreases enzyme secretion)
• Those under stress
• Those who overuse antacids (overuse of antacids can decrease enzyme effectiveness and secretion)
• Those who eat a lot of fried, grilled, or baked foods (foods prepared at high temperatures for long periods of time
lose naturally occurring enzyme activity)
• Helping to digest gluten with the enzyme DPP-IV
• People with deficient digestive enzymes (those who lack digestive enzymes are more prone to digestive problems)
• For use as a proteolytic enzyme supplement
• CN-Digestion places special emphasis on proteolytic enzymes, so that it can be used not only for digestive support,
but also to support comfort and provide building blocks for injured tissues.
• Digestive enzymes are secreted along the G.I. tract and are essential to the breakdown of foods, enabling
nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream for use within the body.
Each enzyme in CN-Digestion works on a specific substance in the body.
• Lipase enzymes help digest and assimilate fats.
• Protease enzymes including bromelain, pepsin, trypsin, and papain all digest proteins into smaller units (peptides and
amino acids) for better absorption and utilization.
• Lactase enzymes aid in lactose digestion.
• Amylase enzymes breakdown carbohydrates.
• Cellulase enzymes digest fiber.
• Dulse provides an edible algae that is high in vitamins, especially Vitamin B6 and B12.
• Spirulina also known as blue green algae and is considered a complete protein containing all of the essential
• Invertase splits sucrose into glucose and fructose. Contrary to most other enzymes, invertase exhibits relatively
high activity over a broad range of pH.